Highland™ Vinyl Plastic Electrical Tape 06138, 3/4 inch x 66 feet (19 mm x 20,1 m)
- Part Number: 06138
- UPC: 00054007061380
- Stock Number: 80610074256
3M™ Highland™ Vinyl Electrical Tape is a flame-retardant, conformable, general purpose, 7-mil thick vinyl insulation tape. Moisture proof; abrasion resistant; flame retardant; flexible and conformable; economical.
Chat Only Available in English
Product DescriptionThis tape has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions. It is a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) tape that has a high dielectric strength and provides excellent mechanical protection with minimum bulk.
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts and 80°C (176°F)
- Primary electrical insulation for 600 volts bus applications and protective jacketing for low and high voltage bus
- Protective jacketing for high voltage cable splices and repairs
- Harnessing of wires and cables
- For indoor or outdoor applications, above or below ground
Additional Product Information