Safety Data Sheet
- GENERAL MOTORS - Technical Service Bulletin 01-08-51-004F - Aluminum Panel Corrosion
- MITSUBISHI - TSB-03-42B-003 - Water Leakage into Spare Tire Well
- MITSUBISHI - TSB-03-42B-004 - Water Leakage into Floorboard Area
- FORD - Approval Letter - 3M Panel Bonding Adhesives and Sealers
- MITSUBISHI - Technical Service Bulletin 08 42B 005 - Water Leaking into Floorboard Area
- CHRYSLER - Repair Guide 81-316-0431 - Sealer Sound Deadener Repair Guide
3M™ MSP Seam Sealer 08370
- Part Number: 08370
- UPC: 051135083703
- Stock Number: 60455050157
3M™ MSP Seam Sealer 08370 is a high quality, heavy-bodied, general purpose, moisture-curing seam sealers that is designed for interior and exterior body joints. Adheres well to primed surfaces except acrylic lacquer. Comes with one applicator nozzle. Gray.
Chat Only Available in English
Product VideoView Larger
Product Description3M™ MSP Seam Sealer 08370 is a premium one-part moisture-curing automotive seam sealer designed for application to exterior and interior body seams. It does not shrink and stays permanently flexible.
Excellent adhesion to primed metal and aluminum means there is minimal opportunity for bond failure and fewer customer returns for seam sealer failure.
Fast curing and immediately paintable means there is no need to wait to move the car into the paint area, saving time waiting to paint seam sealer.
Very low solvent percentage leaves minimal airborne solvent during curing process - less orors and health issues.
Excellent shelf life: Product stays usable for longer than standard seam sealers meaning less product waste.
Additional Product Information