Safety Data Sheet
- GENERAL MOTORS - Service Information 06-08-51-005B - Hem Flange Sealer for Corrosion Protection
- FORD - Approval Letter - 3M Panel Bonding Adhesives and Sealers
- TOYOTA - CRIB 082 - Anti-Corrosion Treatment
- TOYOTA - Technician Handbook T301 - Non Structural Body Repair Techniques
- CHRYSLER - Repair Guide 81-316-0431 - Sealer Sound Deadener Repair Guide
3M™ Heavy-Bodied Seam Sealer, 200 mL, 08308
- Part Number: 08308
- UPC: 51131168084
- Stock Number: 60980034908
Two-part epoxy for use in vertical or horizontal seams to match OEM sealers. Non-sagging, non-flowing, and easy to tool.
Chat Only Available in English
Product DescriptionA two-part seam sealer for all general purpose automotive sealing needs that cures quickly to a tough, strong bead for lasting seam sealing protection. This includes door skins, floor pans, trunk floors, roof seams, and many other applications. Self-mixing system ensures a proper mix ratio every time - delivering a consistent cure rate and strength. The fast-cure formula means there is a limited time of uncured product on car and no damage from disturbing uncured seam sealer at a later time. Flexible epoxy technology means strong, durable construction and a long-lasting, high-quality seam seal.
Product Application Profile Comparison
Additional Product Information