Works Faster. Lasts Longer. Finishes Better.
- Cutting & Grinding for Body Techs
- Roloc discs: A sharper bite means a better finish
- Cut-Off Wheels: We're talking high-strength steel cutting sharp
- File Belts: Don't let abrasive wear out, wear you out
- Fibre Discs: Agressive and gentle at the same time
- Clean Sanding Discs: Works faster. Lasts longer. Finishes better.
The secret is that this proprietary material continuously fractures to form sharp points and edges – slicing cleaner and faster, staying cooler and lasting twice as long as other high-performance abrasives. So now you can take on the tough jobs while keeping your edge.
|Cubitron™ II Clean Sanding Hookit™ Discs
Cubitron™ II Clean Sanding Hookit™ Discs, now in grades from 40 to 220, deliver outstanding performance during paint removal, body filler shaping, feather edging, and primer sanding.
|Cubitron™ II Fibre Discs
3M™ Cubitron™ II fibre discs with Precision-Shaped Grain technology require less pressure between the abrasive and the panel.
|Cubitron™ II File Belts
3M™ Cubitron™ II file belts stay sharp longer than belts that use conventional minerals, which means less work for you.
|Cubitron™ II Roloc™ Discs With 3M™ Cubitron™ II Roloc™ discs deliver a much faster cut speed than conventional grinding abrasives, so you can finish jobs faster.|
|Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheels
Cubitron™ II cut-off wheels efficiently cut through even the toughest metal panels,giving you better control.