Safety Data Sheet
- GENERAL MOTORS - Service Information 01-08-51-003C - Application of Anti-Corrosion Materials
- HONDA - Service Bulletin 99-015 - Recommended Materials
- HONDA - Service Bulletin 99-030 - Recommended Materials
- TOYOTA - CRIB 082 - Anti-Corrosion Treatment
- TOYOTA - CRIB 159 - Corrosion Prevention and Sound Absorbing Measures
- TOYOTA - CRIB 184 - Fender Bracket Replacement
- TOYOTA - Technician Handbook T301 - Non Structural Body Repair Techniques
3M™ Rust Fighter-I, 18 ounce aerosol, 08892
- Part Number: 08892
- UPC: 00051135088920
- Stock Number: 60455052815
A non-hardening corrosion protection coating for internal cavities in a quart can. Also known as a cavity wax. Designed to provide a self-healing, corrosion protective coating for inner body panels and frame rails. Accessories: Bondo® Easy Finish® Aerosol Trigger, part number 128.
Chat Only Available in English
Product DescriptionRust Fighter I is an interior corrosion preventative coating for direct application to Automotive bare or primed metal. Typical areas of applications are door skins, rocker panels, interior quarter panels, etc. This product will remain soft and pliable and will not crack, chip, or peel.
Additional Product Information