Safety Data Sheet
- GENERAL MOTORS - Service Information 01-08-51-003C - Application of Anti-Corrosion Materials
- HONDA - Service Bulletin 99-015 - Recommended Materials
- HONDA - Service Bulletin 99-030 - Recommended Materials
- TOYOTA - CRIB 082 - Anti-Corrosion Treatment
- TOYOTA - CRIB 159 - Corrosion Prevention and Sound Absorbing Measures
- TOYOTA - CRIB 184 - Fender Bracket Replacement
- TOYOTA - Technician Handbook T301 - Non Structural Body Repair Techniques
3M™ Rust Fighter-I, 1 quart, 08891
- Part Number: 08891
- UPC: 00051135088913
- Stock Number: 60455065973
3M has ended production of Rust Fighter-I. We recommend 3M™ Cavity Wax Plus and its applicators as a replacement.A non-hardening corrosion protection coating for internal cavities in a quart can. Also known as a cavity wax. Designed to provide a self-healing, corrosion protective coating for inner body panels and frame rails.
Note: Laws controlling the acceptable amounts of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's) vary by state, and in some cases by locality. This product is restricted in one or more places in the U.S. If you are unable to find this product locally, please ask your local distributor for information on local rules products and available alternatives.
Chat Only Available in English
Product DescriptionRust Fighter I is an interior corrosion preventative coating for direct application to Automotive bare or primed metal. Typical areas of applications are door skins, rocker panels, interior quarter panels, etc. This product will remain soft and pliable and will not crack, chip, or peel.
Additional Product Information