3M™ Perfect-It™ Denibbing System Kit, 07653
- Part Number: 07653
- UPC: 00051131076532
- Stock Number: 60455046536
The 3M™ Perfect-It™ Denibbing System is a revolutionary NEW system that allows:
- Fast, Convenient Paint Finishing Repairs
- Fewer Sanding and Polishing Steps
- Improved Finishes
- Minimal Compound or Polish Residue
Chat Only Available in English
Product VideoView Larger
It's time to revolutionize your paint shop productivity with the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Denibbing System. Unlike anything else available in the industry, it’s designed to remove dirt nibs faster and easier, resulting in a better finish!
- Reduce paint finishing areas down to less than the size of a quarter.
- Pinpoint micro-sanding saves time by allowing you to sand dirt nibs away while minimizing flat spots.
- Pinpoint micro-polishing allows you to quickly deliver a high gloss finish while reducing time-consuming cleanup.
- Faster denibbing and faster cleanup lets you do more in less time!
3M™ Perfect-It™ Denibbing System Overview
Perfect-It™ Denibbing Abrasives
Micro-sanding discs allow pinpoint sanding precisely where dirt nibs are. Discs easily snap on and off of the special sanding tool.
Perfect-It™ Denibbing Tool
Mighty small, yet might powerful! This lightweight, cordless, handheld mini-sander is a powerful workhorse designed for long-lasting performance. With a built-in battery life indicator, the tool fully recharges in its docking base within 30 minutes.
Perfect-It™ Denibbing Polishing Products
The dual-action, air-powered polisher and polish provide one step buffing on most paint systems. Together these tools ensure virtually no sling, no sticking, and no smearing.
Additional Product Information
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Submitted on 1/19/14 | By J
This is for automotive painting and finishing. Does not seem to do to well with paint that isn't automotive. Works VERY well with automotive paint though. I wouldn't suggest purchasing this if you are going to try and use it with something other than automotive paint.
Submitted on 7/7/12 | By willybickey
Just wondering if your product is designed to compatibility with single stage type enamel finishes? Am very interested
Submitted on 12/14/11 | By awsome idea
have not bought it yet