- MAZDA - Service Bulletin 09-044-12 - Driver Side Mirror Vibration when on Rough Road
- CESVI Brazil - Equipment and Tools Bulletin 25
- CESVI Mexico - Equipment and Tools Bulletin 19
- FORD - Approval Letter - 3M Panel Bonding Adhesives and Sealers
- FORD - Material Specification WSS M2G410 A2 - Aftermarket Adhesive Weldable Rivetable Air Dry Structural Aluminum
- HONDA - After Sales Circular 11 12 027 - Requirement of Special Items for Honda Brio
- JAGUAR - Body Paint Repair Manual JJM 99 44 21 30A - XJ Bonding
- MANITOBA PUBLIC INSURANCE - Time Study and Crash Evaluations - Bonding of Roof Panels
- MITSUBISHI - Technical Service Bulletin 04 42B 002 - Lancer Evolution Body Repair
- TOYOTA - CRIB 158 - Panel Adhesives
- CHRYSLER - Repair Guide 81-316-0431 - Sealer Sound Deadener Repair Guide
3M™ Panel Bonding Adhesive, 200 mL, 08115
- Part Number: 08115
- UPC: 051135081150
- Stock Number: 60980030930
This product is also sold in our 400 ml size as SMC/FRP Repair - 90, 08274
3M Selected by Ford as Approved Source for Rivet-Bonding Adhesives and Repair Tools
Chat Only Available in English
Product VideoView Larger
3M™ Panel Bonding Adhesive is a two-part epoxy adhesive which provides extended work-time but can be rapidly cured with heat. It is packaged in a 200 ml cartridge and is to be used in conjunction with our 08117 Premium Manual Applicator and the 08193 Static Mixing Nozzles.
Panel Bonding Adhesive has excellent adhesion to a wide variety of plastic and metal substrates. When the manufacturer's directions are followed, this product can be used to bond door skins, roof skins, quarter panels and box sides. In addition, product can be used for bumper cover repair under certain conditions. Typical substrates include cold roll steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP.
This product is not intended to bond structural components of a vehicle such pillars, rockers, or frame members. If doubt exists as to whether a particular component is structural, then that component should be welded.
Additional Product Information
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Submitted on 4/22/14 | By HOOTY
Had a small crack in my 2013 F-150 oil pan it was leaking, worked great on that
Submitted on 4/21/14 | By Mr Timmy
Have used panel bond since 1994 when 3M was giving training seminars with training certificates, i see so many body Techs abusing the product and voiding the warranty....3M should give training seminars at a small fee for those in need of training,it is the best on the market when used properly.
3M Response:Local 3M Reps provide I-Car Alliance training classes on Panel Bonding Adhesives. This class is free, but to get the I-Car credit there is a small fee. Please contact local 3M Rep for more information.
Submitted on 5/9/12 | By Kaboos
I have been using 8115 for over 8 years now. It is easy to use and works great when applied as instructed. Corrosion protection is excellent!
Thanks 3M, keep bringing us great products like this!
Submitted on 2/24/12 | By Billy
I use this in my repair shop and always believe in it. I will always use this for bonding and corrosion protection.
Submitted on 1/25/12 | By Tom
Worked for me! I was very pleased with this product, and I see the difference it made.