Safety Data Sheet
- GENERAL MOTORS - Technical Bulletin 08-08-48-003G - Tap Click Tick Noise at Windshield Area
- MAZDA - Service Bulletin 09-020-12 - Door Glass Run Channel Out of Position
- CHRYSLER - Service Bulletin 23 023 07 - A Pillar Glass Molding Lifting
- CHRYSLER - Service Bulletin 23 038 06 - Front of Roof Rack Lifting
- GENERAL MOTORS - Technical Service Bulletin 04 03 08 006C - Steering and Front Suspension Noise Concerns
- MAZDA - Service Bulletin 0902012 - Door Glass Run Channel Out of Position.
3M™ Automotive Adhesion Promoter, Sponge Applicator Packets, 2.5 mL per packet, 06396
- Part Number: 06396
- UPC: 00051131063969
- Stock Number: 70070698439
Adhesion Promoter 06396 is a liquid primer used for enhancing adhesion of 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tapes for interior and exterior trim applications.
Chat Only Available in English
Product Description3M™ Adhesion Promoter 06396 is a liquid primer used to improve the adhesion of 3M™ Automotive Attachment Tapes to most low surface energy plastic materials as well as injection- molded body side moldings and claddings used for automotive exterior trims. This would include common low surface energy plastics used for automotive interior and exterior trim applications including TPO, PPO, PP, PC, PC + ABS, etc. Since formulations and surface energies can vary for these types of materials, each application should be verified through testing. 3M adhesion promoter 06396 is specifically formulated to be used on plastic parts with 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tapes and 3M™ Acrylic Plus Tapes - 3M part numbers 06377, 06378, 06380, 06381, 06382, 06383, 06384, 06385, 06386 and 06397 for automotive applications.
Additional Product Information